Group Productivity Director
The position as Group Productivity Director is new. The Primo Group has been very successful in recent years and we are strengthening the leadership team to build an even stronger setup for continued growth and success.
Taking on the challenge
As Group Productivity Director you will be responsible for leading and setting the direction of the Primo productivity. Within the Primo Group we have tremendous knowledge and resources, but as the group expands we continue to keep a strong customer focus of the organization and close alignment throughout the many production facilities to drive new products to market in an efficient manner as to quality, time and costs. Overall responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Defining and implementing strategic initiatives within production
- Contribute effectively to further development of best practices within the group
- Ensure deliverance of performance targets
Business acumen and experience with production processes
To be our ideal candidate, you already are a quite skilled people manager with excellent qualifications within the technical field. You probably have an MSc Production Engineering or similarly relevant education and you have profound qualifications within manufacturing and production technology, preferably also within plastics, and you have deep understanding of the value chain from product development to volume production. You have proven that you can navigate in a technical, yet highly business-driven environment, acknowledging that one cannot succeed without the other.
In terms of personal performance and competencies required for this position we would highlight the following:
- Straightforward and action-oriented
- Honest and humble attitude to life
- Demonstrated strong relationship building skills in terms of collaborating with key stakeholders
- Visionary thinker with the ability to transform ideas into actionable plans
We are looking for a high potential individual with 5-10 years experience, a true people manager and team player, who enjoys setting the direction and monitoring performance in a motivating and positive way.
Are you the right candidate?
Inter Primo partners with Stanton Chase in Executive Search, so please forward your CV as soon as possible, directly to Stanton Chase, Managing Partner Anders Nannerup directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your information will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Primo Group develops, manufactures and sells extruded plastic profiles to industrial customers and dealers globally. The group has production plants and sales organizations in all Nordic countries plus The Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Russia and China. As a leading extrusion specialist, with many years of experience, Primo is a highly reliable and competent business partner. The product portfolio consists mainly of tailor-made products, developed in close cooperation with the customers. Primo is able to develop and produce tailor-made components and solutions to almost any industry, requiring sustainable and efficient solutions of the highest quality.
Newly created position in an international group:
Digital marketing specialist at Primo
We are looking for an experienced and skilled digital marketing specialist to take control of our digital channels globally and drive quality website traffic and convert it to qualified leads.
You will be responsible for executing our group marketing strategy by driving more quality traffic to our website.
The position has many responsibilities, including the following:
- Drive and execute SEO on primo.com
- Drive website traffic for lead generation
- Manage and maintain lead nurturing programmes
- Continually report, measure and improve the quality of website traffic
- Support improving collection of permissions
- Develop and execute digital campaigns on paid media
- Analyse and improve presence on search engines in key markets
- Work with the marketing team to improve and create (German) content for digital media
- Work with sales to align messaging and achieve a common understanding of our services, our competences and our target groups
- Project management of various digital projects and campaigns
We expect that you:
- Have at least three years of experience in online marketing from an agency or B2B company
- Have a proven track record of strong performance results
- Are data-driven, analytical-minded and customer-focused
- Are a team-player and can take our digital marketing team to the next level
- Have great communication skills and speak English and German fluently
- Enjoy taking responsibility and can manage several projects at the same time
- Have field experience with SEM, SEO and Marketing Automation
- Are ambitious and thrive working in an international environment
- An exciting, newly created position with a great opportunity for you to co-create your role
- Freedom with responsibility – the opportunity to work independently
- A caring and responsible employer in a family-owned, well-consolidated business
- Great career options for the right profile
- An informal and easy-going company spirit with a flat organisational structure
- An international workplace
You will be part of an international sales & marketing team and will report to our corporate Group Director of Sales Development. Your workplace will be based at one of Primo’s sites in Germany, either in the Hamburg or Berlin area, but with flexible workplaces at home and at our other sites.
Contact and application
If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Group Director of Sales Development Kristoffer Buhl Larsen, by e-mail at Kristoffer Buhl Larsen will also be the in-house person who shall receive your application and CV.
Established in 1959, Primo is a family-owned group of companies. From its very beginning, the company concentrated its activities on the extrusion of plastics and this continues today. Primo is a global organisation, with plants in Europe and China. We develop and produce extruded profiles for many different industries and distributors around the world. Today the Primo group consists of 13 plants in nine countries and employs approximately 1,000 people.
Looking for a job in Denmark?
If you do not find an opening, we suggest that you sign up for one of our ApplicantTrackers. By doing so you will automatically receive openings fitting your preferences as soon as they become available.