Sustainability Performance Specialist
Primo’s purpose is to design and extrude profiles of tomorrow that will optimise performance and save resources. In our efforts to help our customers reduce their CO2 footprint, we are now creating a position as a Sustainability Performance Specialist. You will play an international role and be reporting to the Group Director of Sales Development, and you will work closely with colleagues and partners across borders and with stakeholders in the group organisation.
- Drive the development of a CO2 calculation tool (based on internal and external LCA data) for material and product system comparisons in collaboration with external solution providers
- Work with Primo’s raw material specialist to develop a CO2 inventory for its main material categories
- Develop and document sustainable design criteria together with material, design, tooling, and market specialist experts
- Commission, coordinate and communicate LCA analyses of selected product systems in collaboration with customers and suppliers
- Support Primo’s internal work with establishing its corporate CO2 footprint (scopes 1, 2 and 3) and follow performance against 2025-2030 ambitions and other environmental priorities
- Act as internal subject matter expert on environmental sustainability related to Primo’s materials and products
- Respond to customer requests for environmental data, including CDP questionnaires
- Technical competences with a background in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics
- Practical and scientific knowledge of comparative LCA models, including commissioning, coordinating, and analysing
- Commercial acumen with ability to translate complex environmental data into actionable insights
- Project management skills, with ability to engage at all levels of the organisation and drive results on agreed milestones
- Interested in data modelling and insights documentation
You will be working from either one of our local units or from the headquarter in Copenhagen. If you are interested in the position, send your application and CV with relevant documents as soon as possible - we process the applications as we receive them, and we close the recruitment once we have found our new employee.
If you have any questions about the job, you are welcome to contact Group Director of Sales Development, Kristoffer Buhl Larsen, +45 20342499.
With headquarters in Copenhagen, the Danish group has sales and production activities at 12 locations in Europe and Asia. The company has been founded and owned by the Grunnet family since 1959. The group currently has 947 employees and a turnover of 181 million EUR. Since its inception in 1959, we have specialised in tailoring plastic profiles to industrial customers and dealers globally.