Expert in plastics, advisor to sales & procurement – sustainable manufacturing
As one of the new Material Specialists you will be responsible for some of the most used materials on-site in Denmark.
Inter Primo A/S is looking for a specialist within strategic procurement. As a Category Manager you will become part of an international team responsible for all strategic procurement activities within the Primo Group
Project Manager, Inter Primo Tools
The Primo Group offers an exciting new full-time position as project manager of our newly established tooling competence centre, Inter Primo Tools, IPT.
With report to the group productivity director, you will be part of the Tooling Management Group and a team of 35 dedicated designers, toolmakers and tool tuners.
Project manager Inter Primo Tools (IPT) Buitenpost
Your main responsibility areas will be
- Overall project management
- Overall planning of IPT activity
- The team’s internal and external communication
- Driving and coordinating internal meetings
- Calculating and submitting tool quotations
- Extracting and visualizing the team’s KPI’s
- Assisting in implementing a new ERP system in IPT
Your profile – we expect that you
- are engaged and responsible, with a positive spirit
- speak and write English easily, since English is our corporate language
- are a skilled communicator
- as a minimum have an HBO as educational background
- have strong IT skills; Excel, BI, MS Projects - and experience with ERP systems
- have experience with project management and planning
What we offer
- A new and exciting job in a market leading company
- A dynamic and creative working place
- An internationally oriented working environment
- An excellent package of terms of employment
- A well-organised working place with lots of development opportunities
- An informal tone among dedicated colleagues
- A strong team with high ambitions
- Extensive freedom and responsibility
Who we are – and what we also expect from you
- Care; we care about our colleagues and our business
- Open-minded; we are curious and seek new ways
- Reliable; we keep our agreements and meet our deadlines
- Execute; we get things done, we deliver.
The Primo Group
The Primo group consists of 14 locations in 9 countries, with more than 900 employees throughout Europe and in China. Our core technology is extrusion, producing customised rigid and soft plastic profiles for a range of specialised business areas.
Inter Primo Tools was established in March 2020 and is responsible for all tool development within the Primo group.
Primo was founded in 1959; the mother company is located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Information & application
Please contact Inter Primo Tools:
Jobs at Primo Denmark:
Looking for a job in Denmark?
If you do not find an opening, we suggest that you sign up for one of our ApplicantTrackers. By doing so you will automatically receive openings fitting your preferences as soon as they become available.