Everything tight around your bulding project
Primo is your strong partner in gasket technology. 'Everything tight' is our gasket philosophy. We are a specialised gasket maker of precise and durable window and door seals for the building sector. With Primo plastic gaskets, you can make building products, mainly windows and doors safer and more waterproof and soundproof. As the cradle of thermoplastic gasket profiles, Primo's business unit has specialised in innovative profiles for 60 years.
We work with experienced experts in all areas from design through tool making to extrusion and co-extrusion. Primo represents committed and reliable implementation of challenging gasket projects or the realisation of extraordinary visions.
Your flexible gasket maker
What drives all employees at Primo is the aim to provide one hundred percent customer satisfaction through creativity, flexibility and professionalism.
We are the market leader in gasket extrusion technology and offer
- Vast design know-how considering your technical and commercial requirements
- Market’s highest quality standards securing customers’ supply and product quality as well as minimizing total costs
- A solution range comprises of more than 4000 innovative profile geometries for the widest range of application
- Fast time to market for our custom solutions
- Sustainable raw-material selection
- Support of dedicated team of Sales and R&D specialist
Materials AC-FH, EV-FH, TKS-FH and other special materials are available by special request. Compatibility with existing tools must be checked before delivery can be confirmed.
PRIMO TKS-FH add
Thermoplastic vulcanised rubber, increased thermal resistance, PVC-free, weldable, fire-resistant. UL94 HB listed.
Rubber-elastic properties with partial vulcanisation. A custom compound, tailored to the needs of our customers. Good physical and thermal properties, no plasticiser migration.
Application areas: Fire protection panels
- Natural/transparent only possible in EV.
- Silicone is not available in mahogany and anthracite.
- Production in special colours is possible according to your specific requirements or RAL colour chart.
Standard colours AC add
White - RAL 9003, Grey - RAL 7040, Beige RAL 1001, Brown RAL 8002, Mahogany RAL 8014, Rustic RAL 8025, Anthracite RAL 7043 and Black RAL 9004
Our team of specialists and project managers will assist you from the very beginning of your project to the final delivery. As a leading plastic manufacturer, we support your project with the latest in materials science, production technology, market knowledge and plastic engineering expertise.