Gaskets for everything tight around your building project
Primo is your strong partner in polymer gasket profile technology. 'Everything tight' is our gasket philosophy. We are a specialised gasket maker of precise and durable window and door seals for the building sector. With Primo plastic gaskets, you can make building products, mainly windows and doors safer. As the cradle of thermoplastic gasket profiles for buildings, Primo's business unit has specialised in innovative profiles for 60 years and we deliver outstanding products with full documentation on:
- Fire and smoke resistance
- Soundproof properties
- Thermal properties
- Material composition
- Upvc gasket properties
We work with experienced experts in all areas from design through tool making to extrusion and co-extrusion of gaskets for the building and construction sector. Primo represents committed and reliable implementation of challenging gasket projects or the realisation of extraordinary visions.
The Eco Softline gasket is a new recyclable gasket which has been developed in close co-operation with key partners.
Your flexible gasket maker
What drives all employees at Primo is the aim to provide one hundred percent customer satisfaction through creativity, flexibility and professionalism in all aspect of plastic profile manufactoring.
Market leading gasket extrusion technology offers
- Vast design know-how considering your technical and commercial gasket requirements
- Market’s highest quality standards securing customers’ supply and product quality as well as minimizing total costs
- A solution range comprises of more than 4000 innovative profile geometries for the widest range of application
- Fast time to market for our custom gasket solutions
- Sustainable raw-material selection for gaskets for buildings
- Support of dedicated team of Sales and R&D specialist
Gaskets for windows and doors – always in stock
Our standard programme of polymer profiles contains a wide range of gaskets and seals. Thousands of profiles are always in stock for frequently used purposes. This secures fast delivery and the security and convenience of a proven product. Primo’s standard gaskets are available at regional DIY centres throughout Europe.
View our entire programme here:
Materials AC-FH, EV-FH, TKS-FH and other special plast and polymer materials are available by special request. Compatibility with existing tools must be checked before delivery can be confirmed.
PRIMO TKS-FH add
Thermoplastic vulcanised rubber, increased thermal resistance, PVC-free, weldable, fire-resistant. UL94 HB listed.
Rubber-elastic properties with partial vulcanisation. A custom compound, tailored to the needs of our customers. Good physical and thermal properties, no plasticiser migration.
Application areas: Fire protection panels
- Natural/transparent only possible in EV.
- Silicone is not available in mahogany and anthracite.
- Production in special colours is possible according to your specific requirements or RAL colour chart.
Standard colours AC add
White - RAL 9003, Grey - RAL 7040, Beige RAL 1001, Brown RAL 8002, Mahogany RAL 8014, Rustic RAL 8025, Anthracite RAL 7043 and Black RAL 9004
Our team of specialists and project managers are here to support you from the beginning of the project to the final delivery.
Latest news & articles
Primo takes a bold step towards sustainability: Committed to reducing our customers' carbon footprint.
Tags: Energy & OffshoreSustainabilityGreenhouseWater Treatment