Eco Softline - One gasket with four components
The Eco Softline plastic profiles consist of four components. Each are able to master particular challenges. The Eco Softline consist of the following materials:
- TPV - Anti-friction coating: Ensures a comfortable closing pressure. Windows
and doors can be closed very easily - and thight.
- TPE-S - Foam: The material also offers excellent resilience. This also allows a high tolerance compensation to be achieved between the two surfaces.
- TPE - Rigid profile: The profile foot ensures that the gasket can be easily installed. At the same time, the rigid material prevents major deformation, which ensures the profile provides excellent stability and thightness.
- Integrated thread: The gasket cannot overstretch, for example with a mechanical feed. We thereby
achieve a stable corner connection for latched gaskets and can achieve optimal sealing and
The Eco Softline profiles are just the thing for your windows and doors. As well as excellent sealing properties, the profiles also offer high levels of UV- and weather resistance. Even temperatures as low as -40° C are no problem for our profiles.
Your flexible plastic gasket maker
The main reason for faulty window gaskets are the daily stresses and years of wear and tear and constantly changing temperatures. The resulting signs of wear are often the reason for leaky windows and doors.
The result is unpleasant and unhealthy drafts and ever increasing energy costs. This is exactly why Primo developed the new Eco Softline gaskets.
Setting the seal on your construction project
- Free from plasticisers
- PVC free
- Colour of your choice
- As low as -40° minimum temperature
- 100% recyclable
- No absorption of water
- Easy to clean
Primo specifically processes parts from recycled material in its profile systems. Old gaskets
become a valuable raw material once more and can be used to produce new profiles without any loss of quality.
Latest news & articles
Tags: BuildingLightingRefrigeration & HVACSustainability
Tags: BuildingTransportElectronics & Packing TubesRefrigeration & HVACSustainability
Tags: BuildingLightingEnergy & OffshoreMedicoTransportElectronics & Packing TubesRefrigeration & HVACSustainability