Primo provides a large range of polymer solutions for the Power Generation and Distribution industry
With vast experience in providing tailored solutions to the power generation and distribution market, Primo designs and develops polymer profiles solutions according to our customer’s specific requirements to e.g. efficiency, total cost, flexibility or sustainability. We promise:
- Proven design knowledge supporting customer requirements
- Competent project management supporting your products reaching the market efficiently
- Long experience in offering metal/plastic co-extruded solutions
- Material expertise in thermoplastic
- Full product documentation and sustainable plastic manufactoring
The right choice of material
You can optimise plastic component features such as product lifetime, thermal properties, stability, temperature and UV resistance. Furthermore, we have deep insight in sustainable production and circular models for recycling of plastic scrap and cut-offs.
Thermoplastics have several advantages including:
- Insulating ability
- High strength/weight ratio
- Resistance to heat
- Resistance to corrosion
- Self-closing properties
- High-voltage applications
- Sustainable production and high re-usability
The product range includes among others gaskets for control & power centres, busbar insulation, busbar covers, channel profiles, filters, spiral profiles, cable holders, insulation profiles, spacer profiles and more. Our teams of specialists are here to develop thermoplastic products suiting your specific requirements.
Our team of specialists and project managers will assist you from the very beginning of your project to the final delivery. As a leading plastic manufacturer, we support your project with the latest in materials science, production technology, market knowledge and plastic engineering expertise.
Latest news & articles
Tags: BuildingLightingEnergy & OffshoreMedicoTransportElectronics & Packing TubesRefrigeration & HVACSustainability
Tags: BuildingLightingRefrigeration & HVACSustainability